Calvin Estate is subject to, and abides by, the provisions of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 which amends the Privacy Act 1988.
What information does Calvin Estate collect?
The personal information Calvin Estate collects from you generally includes your name, address, telephone number/s and information required to assist us in arranging your function. Calvin Estate may also collect information from you concerning your preferred catering and beverage requirements or other information that enables us to provide you with the best possible service outcome.
How does Calvin Estate collect your personal information?
Calvin Estate collects your personal information via initial phone discussions, onsite evaluation meetings which you attend and forms you are required to complete if you book your event at Calvin Estate.
How does Calvin Estate use your personal information?
Calvin Estate may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with information you request regarding services we offer or offers by third party suppliers to Calvin Estate;
- Process and obtain payment for services you contract for with Calvin Estate;
Will Calvin Estate give your personal information to anyone else?
Calvin Estate currently uses contractors to provide various internal services. We will only disclose your personal information to those contractors or third parties:
- That enable us to complete or provide the contracted services to you;
- That provides you with information that may assist you in arranging your event;
- If required or permitted by law.
Personal information security
Calvin Estate has security systems and measures to protect the personal information entrusted to us from risks such as loss, unauthorised access or use, destruction, modification or disclosure.
Updated: July 2016.